Sunday, April 5, 2009

The different sorts of clouds


I really appreciate the choice of the topic on the USA stamps - various sorts of clouds, here is it specific Stratus opacus and Altocumulus castellanus. It is common meteorological effect, we can watch them anywhere in the world, but few is interested in it or can identify them. I like that the clouds found the way on the american stamps series. It's a pity, that there is a "clouded" print of machine cancel. If you know about another stamps with clouds primary, please let me know!
1$ self-adhesive stamp on the left ist from the year 2003 and displays the Statue of Wisdom on Rockefeller Center in New York City. At home I keep at disposition an older Michel catalogue for North- and Mesoamerica, so I have to assort my american stamps from definitive series. They are very nice and in large numbers, I have a little disorder in them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment